At AEC safety is paramount. We employ engineered safety interlocks to ensure the security of equipment and employees alike.
We do not make any compromise when it comes to safety issues, therefore we follow the strict rules and regulations set by the industry, government and any customer specific safety standards. At Amaritech employee safety is of utmost importance. Our Company Policy and Safety Manual have been set out to ensure that safety standards are maintained at all times.
AEC holds a valid COR certificate in Alberta.
Company Policy Statement on Employee Safety and Health
It is the continuing policy of AEC that the safety and health of employees shall be the prime consideration in the performance of work; to abide by all regulations relating to our industry and to integrate good safety habits into all Company activities of its employees, AEC, the customer and the public from the results of accidents through prevention.
1. Provide the means to accomplish the policy as stated above.
2. Provide or make available to each employee, all equipment necessary to perform his/her work safely.
3. Provide or ensure that each employee works with tools and equipment that meet current safety standards.
4. Provide each employee with the necessary instructions to carry out his/her work safely.
5. Accept the responsibility for the enforcement of the safety policy at all levels of employment.
6. Develop and improve safety methods through continual accident prevention/investigation and education in all safety and health related matters.
1. Work according to good safety practices as posted, instructed and discussed.
2. Wear and use all required safety equipment at all times in proper fashion.
3. Report unsafe situations or acts to the proper authorities immediately.
4. Maintain positive work habits and attitudes that will protect other employees and his/her self.
THE SUCCESS OF THIS SAFETY PROGRAM IS 100% RELIANT ON THE TEAM WORK AND COMMITMENT FROM EACH ONE OF AEC EMPLOYEES.